Depart Moshi or Arusha at 7.00 am and drive to Ngaresero village (Lake Natron) with packed lunch. This is about 8 hours driving. Dinner and overnight at Kamakia camp.
At very early morning 7:00 a.m. drive to the base of the Ol'doinyo Lengai mountain to start the climb. Reach at the summit during sunrise and spend sometime there before coming down to the base of the mountain. From there clients will be transfered by jeep to Kamakia camp for shower and rest. Dinner and overnight at Kamakia camp.
Breakfast then drive back to Arusha or Moshi. This depends on the itinerary.
Prices PricesPrices PricesPrices PricesPrices PricesPrices
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Large portions of fresh, healthy nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation in Arusha ( Can be arranged upon request )
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)